Environmental PolicyCity Cabs recognises that it has a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, be a responsible neighbour and to provide a comfortable environment for its employees to work in.
As such, City Cabs is committed to:
Continual improvement in the environmental impact of its business activities;
- Improving the environmental benefits provided by its products/services
- Preventing pollution wherever possible;
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer, and other third party requirements;
- Adopting best practices applicable to its activities wherever it is practical to do so.
City Cabs will achieve these commitments through the following means:
- The implementation and maintenance of an Environmental Management System that is independently certified as compliant with ISO 14001:2004.
- Employing processes that identify the aspects of the Company’s business that have an environmental impact and quantifying the significance of each aspect.
- Setting objectives for reducing its environmental impact and maintaining an environmental performance improvement programme to enable them to be achieved.
- Ensuring that its employees, suppliers and customers are aware of any support required by them to support the Company’s commitments and environmental objectives.
- Training its employees in good environmental protection practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatives.
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of its business activities.
The implementation of this Environmental Policy is fundamental to the success of City Cabs’ business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.